Revolutionary Spaces was established in January 2020 as a result of a merger between the Bostonian Society and the Old South Association in Boston. Here you’ll find news releases and other media materials, along with recent media coverage.
Revolutionary Spaces in the News
- For media or press inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To download Revolutionary Spaces’ logo, click here.
- To learn more about President & CEO Nat Sheidley, including his expertise, download his Expert Source Advisory.
About Revolutionary Spaces
Revolutionary Spaces connects people to the history and continuing practice of democracy through the intertwined stories of two of the nation’s most iconic sites — Boston’s Old South Meeting House and Old State House. We explore history through programs and exhibitions, foster a free and open exchange of ideas, create gathering places, and preserve and steward historic buildings.
- Mar. 13, 2020 – Multiple Historic Freedom Trail Sites to Close to Address Global Coronavirus Pandemic
- Mar. 12, 2020 – Revolutionary Spaces Announces Pre-Emptive Closures to Combat the Spread of COVID-19
- Feb. 18, 2020 – Revolutionary Spaces Announces Matthew Cotty as Director of Development
- Feb. 12, 2020 – Revolutionary Spaces Launches year-long series of dynamic and interactive events tied to 250th Anniversary of the Boston Massacre
- Jan. 7, 2020 – Bostonian Society, Old South Association Complete Merger to Form Revolutionary Spaces
Recent Media Coverage
- Feb. 18, 2020 – Boston Neighborhood Network News: How Revolutionary Past Speaks to the Present
- Feb. 16, 2020 – WCVB CityLine – CityLine: Sunday, Feb. 16, 2020: Crispus Attucks, fallen patriot
- Feb. 13, 2020 – NorthEndWaterfront.com – Revolutionary Spaces Launches Series to Recognize Boston Massacre 250th Anniversary
- Jan. 7, 2020 – Boston Globe – Two Freedom Trail destinations joining forces