A Fall Update from Revolutionary Spaces
Since August 1, Revolutionary Spaces has been delighted to welcome visitors to the Old State House and Old South Meeting House under strict social distancing guidelines and capacity limitations. As we enter the colder months, Revolutionary Spaces is reducing its public walk-up hours in October, and will be closed for walk-up hours beginning Nov. 1. All Revolutionary Spaces/RevolutionaryBoston gift shops will also remain closed.
Beginning Oct. 2, Revolutionary Spaces will be open the following:
- Friday, Oct. 2 – Sunday, Oct. 4: OPEN 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 9 – Sunday, Oct. 11: OPEN 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 17: OPEN 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 24: OPEN 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 31: OPEN 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Beginning Nov. 1: CLOSED for walk-up visits
Timed tickets can be purchased online.
Revolutionary Spaces connects people to the history and continuing practice of democracy through the interwoven stories of Boston’s Old State House and Old South Meeting House.
What’s On at Revolutionary Spaces
On Washington Street
Poetry as a Force for Change: A Conversation with Marge Piercy
2021 Revolutionary Documentary Contest
Video: Liberty & Sovereignty in 18th Century New England