Revolutionary Spaces is an equal opportunity employer. We center our work on the following values:
- Inclusion: We are dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion and ensuring accessibility on multiple dimensions.
- Relevance: We are dedicated to creatively linking lessons of the past with the interests and concerns of Boston’s diverse communities today.
- Boldness of thought: We address challenging topics and promote understanding in response to controversy.
- Engagement: We encourage people to engage, add their voices to today’s debates, and collaborate with others to discover new ways of thinking.
Visitor Experience Staff <– Click here to read the full job description.
Development Manager <– Click here to read the full job description.
- The Development Manager works with our current and prospective donors to foster lasting relationships between the organization and our constituents, promoting positive attitudes toward giving. The position works closely with the Director of Development to manage the organization’s annual and institutional giving programs. In addition, this position will also work closely with the Campaign Manager to help the organization achieve its comprehensive campaign goal. This person is a member of the development team that currently includes: The Director of Development and Campaign Manager.
Operations Manager <– Click here to read the full job description.
- The Operations Manager is a new position within Revolutionary Spaces’ Administration department. This role will work across departments to ensure the efficiency of day-to-day operations, including finance activities, IT and technology infrastructure, and more.
Facilities Assistant <– Click here to read the full job description.
- The Facilities Assistant is responsible for assisting in the care and operations of two museums and historic sites, Boston’s Old State House and Old South Meeting House.