Recorded May 26, 2020
Nat Sheidley, Erica Lindamood, and Rosalie Wilbur discuss the lesser-known facts of the Old State House and Old South Meeting House.
For early access to all Members’ View events, become a member of Revolutionary Spaces.
More Past Members’ View Events
- Video | David Silverman: This Land is Their LandA conversation with David Silverman, author of several books on Native American, colonial American, and American racial history, including “This Land is Their Land: The Wampanoag Indians, Plymouth Colony, and Troubled History of Thanksgiving.”Read more →
- Video | Jared Hardesty: Black Lives, Native Lands, White WorldsConversation with Jared Hardesty, the Associate Professor of History at Western Washington University, and a scholar of colonial America, the Atlantic world, and the histories of labor and slavery.Read more →
- Video | Introducing Reflecting Attucks with Mitch KachunReviewing what we know about Attucks’s actions at the Boston Massacre, and how Americans have found inspiration in Attucks over the last 250 years.Read more →
- Video | History Off the PageA panel discussion on scholarly disciplines that look beyond the written record for knowledge about the past, including research on language, music, and material culture.Read more →
- Video | Site See: Rebellion in ActionRevisiting moments of 18th-century protest, debate, and rebellion at the Old South Meeting House and Old State House.Read more →
- Video | Site See: The Flipsides of the Old State House and Old South Meeting HouseRevisiting moments of 18th-century protest, debate, and rebellion at the Old South Meeting House and Old State House.Read more →